Carnival - Scoop Crop
- Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $110 NZD
- Free easy returns on your first order (NZ Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A blend of photographic imagery and watercolour textures, Carnival captures the beauty and sentiment of Spring - a sacred time of renewal and hope. Diya Dasgupta draws her inspiration from travel, nature, spirituality and total love of colour. She hopes the soft textures and vibrant colours in this print will bring a touch of calm to the wearer.
Each item comes with a limited edition signed frameable print from the Artist. For more about Diya and the project, click here.
Lovingly made in New Zealand, this crop is designed for comfort as well as performance. Perfect for Yoga, Pilates and other low impact activities. This unique print will brighten up your day no matter what you're up to. We love a good matching set
- Incredibly soft to touch
- Double lined with ability to add your own inserts
- Fabric moves with you, and will stretch to fit your shape
- Material retains its original fit and shape
- Mild compression to aid in muscle recovery and performance
- Antibacterial and odour minimising
- Thermal Control
- Quick drying
- UV 80 sun protection factor
- Made from world leading Brazilian Supplex, Amini Sol Eco®
Model wears size small.
Lovingly made in New Zealand